JNOPTIC Filter JNO-B(L)
– Filter set forAT – GFP/FITC Longpass
- JNO-B(L) filter set induces the light of the Blue wavelength range to the sample and leads the generated fluorescence to the observation system.
- Blue excitation (Longpass Emission)
- 465~495nm, BS : 505nm, EM : 515nm
- Typical Application(s) : Widefield Microscopy
- Coating : Sputter/Hard Coated
- Round excitation and emission filters mounted in anodized aluminum rings 2.3mm thick, up to 25mm in diameter
- Rectangular dichroics up to 26x38mm, 1mm thick, to fit standard microscope manufacturer filter cubes
*** For filters larger than 25m and dichroics larger than 26x38mm, please contact us for pricing.
Main Fluorochromes : FITC
* FITC VS JNO-B(L)
- Acridine Orange + DNA and RNA
- JC-1 non-ratiometric