One filter configuration is a set including a multi band exciter, multi band dichroic, and multi band emission filter. Each filter can be created to selectively transmit and block multiple bands of wavelengths. This configuration requires the user to use a color CCD camera and simultaneously capture multiple fluorochromes present in a sample with a single image.
Features of filter JNOPTIC offers
- 50% greater signal intensity than similar soft coated filters
- Sputtered coatings : more durable, harder and longer lasting than soft coatings
- Less costly than competitors
- Quick responses to your request
- Reduce incovenience of contact to Chroma
- Import agent service
- Save shipping charge with Every 5th date
- Just 7 days to delivery in case of stock
We can also supply filter accessories for any application, filter cube, slide, ring you want.
If you know below standard for selecting filters, we can recommend proper filters easily you’re looking for.
- Microscope brand and model
- Light source
- Filter type : Single band, Longpass, Dual band, Triple band, Fish, etc.
- Wavelength range of EX, EM, BS
- Filter size, thickness