JNOPTIC Filter JNO-U(L)
– Filter set for UV/DAPI Longpass
- JNO-U(L) filter set induces the light of the UV wavelength range to the sample and leads the generated fluorescence to the observation system.
- UV excitation (Longpass Emission)
- EX : 361~389㎚, BS : 415㎚, EM : 435㎚
- Typical Application(s) : Widefield Microscopy
- Coating : Sputter/Hard Coated
- Round excitation and emission filters mounted in anodized aluminum rings 2.3mm thick, up to 25mm in diameter (for standard sizes)
- Rectangular dichroics up to 26x38mm, 1mm thick, to fit standard microscope manufacturer filter cubes (for standard sizes)
*** For filters larger than 25mm and dichroics larger than 26x38mm, please contact us for pricing.
Main Fluorochromes : DAPI
* DAPI VS JNO-U(L)
Best with these fluorochromes
- Calcofluor White