JNOPTIC Filter JNO-G(L)
– Filter set for TRITC/Cy3 Longpass
- JNO-G(L) filter set iduces the light of the Green wavelength range to the sample and leads the generated fluorescence to the observation system.
- Green excitation (Longpass Emission)
- EX : 527~553㎚, BS : 565㎚, EM : 575㎚
- Typical Application(s) : Widefield Microscopy
- Coating : Sputter/Hard Coated
- Round excitation and emission filters mounted in anodized aluminum rings 2.3mm thick, up to 25mm in diameter (for standard sizes)
- Rectangular dichroics up to 26x38mm, 1mm thick, to fit standard microscope manufacturer filter cubes (for standard sizes)
*** For filters larger than 25mm and dichroics larger than 26x38mm, please contact us for pricing.
Main Fluorochromes : TRITC
* TRITC VS JNO-G(L)
Best with these fluorochromes